The Conservatory School of the Performing Arts offers a wide variety of Recreational dance classes for students wishing to dance for fun and exercise. See below for more information, and feel free to contact us if you need a consultation or have questions regarding class placement.
Our Preschool program focuses on building solid foundations that the child will carry throughout their years of training. We focus on building self-confidence, coordination skills, control, focus, muscle memory, and more.
The Preschool program welcomes children ages 2-5 and is a wonderful way to introduce your little one to dance and music! Classes are taught within a fun and positive atmosphere. We want our students to develop their passion for the arts right from the start!
- Singing Class - Saturdays 9:15-9:30 am
- Ballet & Tap - Saturdays 9:30-10:00 am
|DRESS CODE||REGISTER NOW|
Recreational Dance Program
AGES 6 and up
Our Recreational dance program is designed for the student who would like to study the performing arts without the demands of an intensive program. Here at CSPA, we believe in providing top-notch education within a fun, structured, and motivational environment.
Fun Fact: Over 95% of our intensive and pre-professional students made their start in our Recreational Dance and Musical Theatre programs!
Students are placed into classes based upon age and ability. To ensure quality education there are no level changes unless directed by the studio director and/or teacher(s). As ballet is the foundation of dance, CSPA requires a minimum of one hour of ballet per week to enroll in jazz and/or lyrical classes
RECREATIONAL DANCE CLASS OPTIONS
- Preschool Dance & Sing - Intro to Dance (AGES 3-5)
- Shining Stars - Ballet, Jazz, Tap (AGES 4-6)
- Broadway Babes - Ballet & Tap (AGES 5-7)
- Ballet - Beginner through Advanced
- Jazz* - Beginner through Advanced
- Lyrical/Contemporary* - Beginner through Advanced
- Tap - Beginner through Advanced
- Acrobatics - Beginner through Advanced
- Hip-Hop - Beginner through Advanced
*As Ballet is the foundation of dance, CSPA requires a minimum of one (1) hour of ballet per week to enroll in any Jazz or Lyrical/Contemporary classes.