CSPA's Dance Intensive Program is designed for the serious dance student who wants to focus on elite level training. The Dance Intensive Program is an intermediate level program that fills the gap between the Recreational and Pre-professional levels.
This program is by audition only, and offers education in the core fundamental genres of dance with an emphasis on ballet. The Dance Intensive Program builds the developing student by training the body and the mind in class as well as on stage.
This program does not require the student to compete, however, it does require a full 10-month in-studio commitment.
Dance Intensive students will receive:*
- Ballet - up to 6 hours per week
- Jazz, Tap, Modern, Lyrical/ Contemporary - up to 1.5 hours per week (classes depending on level placement)
- Hip-Hop & Acrobatics- Required for ages 11+
- Performance Opportunities - Dancers will perform in annual shows and community performances
- Master Classes - Once per month bonus education-only classes
*Classes and tuition varies based upon level placement.
2021 Intensive Dance Audition
*Congratulations to all 2021-2022 Intensive Dance Acceptances*
All forms must be filled out in order for registration to be complete. Forms may be submitted by mail, by email, or in person.