Inclement Weather Policy
The Conservatory will follow the Stoughton Public School cancellations. If inclement weather begins during the later half of the day and dance classes are canceled, there will be a message on the answering machine. Call (781) 886-6136. Please check our company Facebook page and your email for weather notifications and updates. Students may make up any missed classes due to weather in a similar class if available. There are no refunds for missed classes due to weather.
The Conservatory will be closed during the December, February, and April vacation.
- All tuition is non-refundable.
- Missed classes may be made up in a similar class if available.
- If you are enrolled in the monthly payment plan, you must give written notice by the 20th of the month in order to discontinue lessons and you will no longer be charged for upcoming months.
- A $25 late fee will apply if monthly payment is not received by the 5th of every month.
- A $50 fee will apply for all bounced checks
- A $25 fee will apply for all declined debit/credit transactions.
CSPA offers three choices of payment plans:
- Pay in Full for the Year and receive 10% off your entire tuition
- Pay by the 1st of every month via autopay, check, cash, debit/credit
- Pay in two installments: September - January & February - June
CSPA's absence policy is designed so that students do not fall behind in their classes, and get the most out of their education.
Recreational Dancers & ALL Musical Theatre Students
Students are allowed 6 unexcused absences. After the 6th absence it is mandatory for students to make-up their missed classes by taking a similar class.
Students are allowed 4 unexcused absences. After the 4th absence it is mandatory for students to make up their missed classes by taking a similar class.
All Showcase Performers are allowed 2 unexcused absences during the months of April-June.
Students must arrive 15 minutes before class to stretch and get ready. Students who are more than 15 minutes late to class will not be allowed into the classroom.
Private Lesson Policies
- Private lessons must be canceled 48 hours before scheduled lesson or you will be charged for the lesson
- Tuition for privates must be paid in full (Sept-June) or by the 1st of the month by Cash/Check/Debit/Credit
- There are no refunds for missed classes due to weather cancelations, school vacations, holidays, absences, expulsion or suspension. Make-up classes may be provided if available.
$25 withdrawal fee will apply after October 1st for students who choose to switch courses, programs, or leave CSPA.
Showcase Costume Policies
Showcase costumes are $85 (per costume/per class). That fee include tights and accessories. All costume sales are final. Costume payments are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable.