Created in 2014, our Pre-Professional Dance Program provides top level training and professional opportunities to students ages 9-18. The pre-professional program bridges the gap for the student who wants to pursue a career in the arts while training at the uppermost level. This program is by audition only, and is for the serious dancer.
The Pre-Professional Program develops the student’s technique while growing a network behind the dancer before graduation from CSPA. Pre-Professional Dance students will have a one-on-one mentorship with a CSPA faculty member throughout the year. The mentorship will focus specifically on guiding the dancer to their goals and aspirations.
This program requires a full 12 month studio commitment. Travel and competitive experiences may be required.
Audition Information - Contact the office for more information.
Tuition varies based upon level placement.
Pre-Professional students will receive:*
- Ballet & Pointe - up to 6 hours per week
- Jazz, Tap, Modern - up to 1.5 hours per week
- Acrobatics, Hip-Hop, Lyrical, Contemporary - 1 hour per week
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Performance Opportunities - Dancers will perform in annual shows and community performances
- Master Classes - Once per month bonus education-only classes
*Classes and tuition varies based upon level placement.