PRE-PROFESSIONAL MUSICAL THEATRE
Created in 2015, CSPA's Pre-Professional Musical Theatre Program provides top level training and professional opportunities to students ages 9-18. The pre-professional program bridges the gap for the student who wants to pursue a career in the arts while training at the uppermost level. This program is by audition only and is for the serious student.
The Pre-Professional Program develops the student's technique, while growing a network behind the student before graduation from CSPA. Pre-Professional Musical Theatre students may have the oppoutunity to audition for professional work while a student in the Pre-Professional Program.
This program requires a full 11 month studio commitment. Travel and competitive experiences may be required. See below for more information, and feel free to contact us if you need a consultation or have questions regarding this program.
Audition Information - Contact the office for more information.
* Congratulations to all 2021-2022 Pre-Professional Acceptances*
Pre-Professional Musical Theatre students receive:
- Group Vocal Classes - up to 4 hours per week
- Acting - 1 hour per week
- Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Acrobatics, Hip-Hop, Lyrical/Contemporary - 1 hour per week
- Performance Opportunities - Dancers will perform in annual shows; community and competitive performances
- Master Classes - Once per month bonus education-only classes
*Classes and tuition vary based upon level placement.